Our FootStopService (FSS) foot scanner prevents injuries that can arise if the foot is strained abnormally. This means that FSS functions as a form of preventive health care. It does not, however, replace medical treatment for injuries that have already occurred.
- It is fast and easy to analyse your feet with the help of the FSS.
- You don’t even need to remove your socks or stockings.
- In just a few seconds, the scanner detects the dimensions of your feet, the arch and the plantar pressure profile of your foot.
- You get the results immediately. On the display, you will see how and where your feet are being subjected to pressure and load. You will also see if you have a low, medium or high arch.
- The staff in the store can now help you to try on the right shoes, and you can go home with JALAS® insoles for your type of arch.
JALAS® anatomical insoles solve many problems – but not all. If you have significant problems with your feet, specifically moulded orthoses are a must.
DID YOU KNOW? 👣 Your Shoe Size can Change over Time 👣
When choosing shoes, you must ensure they are the right size. It is a known fact that the size of a person’s feet often changes over time. It is not uncommon for a person’s shoe size to change by half a size or even a whole size after years of stress due to hard floors, pregnancy, increased body weight or jogging on asphalt. Shoes should be wide enough so that your feet don’t get squashed, but they shouldn’t be too wide or your feet will slide from side to side. Nor should you allow your shoes to become too worn before you buy new ones, since wear and tear causes shoes to lose their shape and support function. When shoes have been used for a while you can clearly see the strain that is being places on your feet. Are your shoes wearing out evenly, or is one shoe showing more sign of wear and tear than the other? Is the inside of the heel showing more signs of wear and tear than the outside, or vice-versa?